Alpine Bank - Downtown
- Banks & Financial Services
Alpine Bank is a $3.8-billion, employee-owned organization chartered in 1973 with headquarters in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. With 40 banking offices across Colorado, Alpine Bank employs nearly 750 people and serves more than 145,000 customers with personal, business, wealth management*, mortgage and electronic banking services. Alpine Bank has a 5-star rating for financial strength by BauerFinancial, Inc., the nation’s leading bank rating firm. The 5-star rating is BauerFinancial’s highest rating for financial institutions. Learn more at www.alpinebank.com.
*Alpine Bank Wealth Management services are not FDIC insured, may lose value and are not guaranteed by the bank.
- Locally owned and operated, serving Rifle since 1994
- Consumer & business banking, wealth management and mortage
- Electronic & mobile banking
- We believe in substantial community investment
- Two convenient locations in Rifle
From I-70 - North on Railroad Avenue - 4 blocks to Railroad and 4th St. Our ATM is located on the South East corner of the building.